My firstest online example.

    Alright, I have finally posted my very first example of me and my
Boomerang online.  At first I wasn't going to post it here, being all
bashful and new, and definitely on the tamer end of the looping field, but
then I decided, eh, what the hell.

    Definitely not very artsy, just kind of spacey and weird, integrated
into a Neil Young song.  Don't point and laugh (or if you do, just don't do
it online ;)

    http://www.feenomenal.com/dbtr.html

    Comments/criticism appreciated ... (Private email of course)

    Thanks.
    Mike