Re: goin to cali for da fest

From: <Nemoguitt@aol.com>
Subject: goin to cali for da fest

drive back to la sunday and return to pgh monday, ill be footloose and
fancy
free and listening for that west coast sound!.....yee-hah.....look out n.y.
you're next.....i think i can grow to like this flyin for free stuff, they
will even take my sorry old ass to europe for free, how cool is
that?.....its a shame that i really hate flying and i never leave my house
accept to go to work, talk about your classic approach/avoidence
conflicts.....fun, fun, fun.....michael k aka :)mnm (the quintupeled chin
emoticon)

About one hour after I announced my schedule conflicts and backed out of
this show, I began to seriously regret it! This is gonna be one great
get-together. I wish you all the best and wish I could make it down. If
something falls through, I'm gonna jump and run to get there!

Miko B... aka 8-) mnm as well, but in reverse! (mikoNOTmichael)