Re: [live Looping Broadcast] SeeWhat? on air feb 27 at 24h

David and all

there is a second chance to listen to my live set at
http://www.couleur3.ch/sitev2/archives/Emissions__/

then scroll down to "les metissages"   28.02.2002      00:00:00   60
min.
it real audio *.rm
had a lot of fun btw

have a nice listen