Re: Loopstock 2002...

Oh and by the way, what an AMAZING TIME IT WAS! Such performances! So diverse! We in the SF bay area need to make this a monthly thing, at the very least! (let's do it a bit closer to home, eh?)

the great thing was, when the power cords got yanked out of my Mo-FX and Vortex, instead of my usual panic, I thought, "Oh, these guys understand more than anyone..."

Thanks again Hans! Hans, btw, I'm seriously worried about the possibility of you getting a hernia. DAMN do you have gear! An impressive showing of force, but I left thinking, "I wonder if they could have done much the same show with 2 turntables, mics, two iBooks, and an EDP or so..."

I think Jon Wagner (his performance with Mattias Grob made me weep, I swear!) made a dat of the whole thing. Jon, if you need a system to edit it down on, I make my MOTU DP3 system open to you for post production. I'd love to have a recording of this amazing event.

Mark Sottilaro