Re: did i miss something (repeater flash cards)

At 9:17 AM -0800 3/4/02, Evan Meyers wrote:

>i still would love to hear which [CFCs] the folks from this board
>use, and where they get them?

I bought two 128MB SimpleTech cards and a USB reader from buy.com in
September, for $234 total.  They currently have them at $57, so
clearly the price has come down. SimpleTech is recommended by
Electrix.

>i noticed that everything says that the repeater comes with a flash card

Mine came with a 16MB CFC. The Electrix Web site states that "The 16M
CFC shipped with Repeater is a high performance card," so you should
contact them about the missing card.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com