Re: Loopstock appreciation

Sorry, Ted - Rick and I did set up a table for that purpose (which soon
became a seat) in the beginning, but somebody would have had to sit at
the table and sell CDs.  Next time, we'll have an MC to announce each
act and tell everybody to buy their CD, and somebody else to sit at the
table and take money.  Any volunteers?

-Hans