digitech pmc-10 and behringer comparison

Hi folks!'
  Congratulations on the successful looping summits on
both coasts!  We're coming to get you, world, are your
ready, ready, ready, ready . . . . ?

  I was wondering if anyone has a simple comparison
between the functionality of the Digitech pmc-10 and
the new Behringer midi board, specifically as it
applies to looping tools like the repeater.  There are
several Digitechs available in online auctions, but
I've never seen a picture of one or read a manual.
Help with this would be rewarded with muchos gracias!

                   Rockin and a rollin
                       aaroneous