Re: vocal looper?

I just did a show last week with two female vocalists joining me (and I did
some voice as well):

        http://craque.net/miquez/nervousctr20020227.html

It's all free improv, no planning at all. None of us had even played
together
before, it went off fabulously! If you enjoy weird electro-acoustic
voicemanglings, you should definitely give it a listen (right now, "Uir"
is my
personal favorite of the three).

Looping equiment used:

        Repeater
        Line6 DL4
        Boss PS3 Pitch Shift / Delay
        Digitech RDS4000
        Korg ES-1
        Korg EA-1 (controlling a Kurzweil K2000RS)

(aka Craque)
http://craque.net

plain jane(info@plainjanemusic.com)@Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 12:21:46PM -0600: