RE: Cali Loop Tour 2002?! - Latest thoughts

In a reply to Andre LaFosse, Kim Flint said:

I've been planning to do a clinic/show with Matthias at my warehouse
towards the end of the month, which would be a lot easier than carting
everything across the bay to Bananas. (and a lot more centrally located to
others in the bay area.) no details yet, so this doesn't count as an
announcement. :-)  I don't think I'd want to try to host a whole bill of
performers, though. we've got enough things to do this month already....
kim

Announcement or no, include me in--this I gotta see!
Gary