Re: Doug Wimbush/Tackhead

At 4:25 PM -0600 3/7/2002, Bill Cummings wrote:
>Agreed

I definitely think "Jungle Funk" is not one of the high points of
Wimbush's career. One some levels, you really can't fault the
performances, especially with all the looping that they did (it was
pretty amazing that it was live, although there were obviously some
backing tracks). But basically, the material was pretty weak. Yet
more proof that content is more important than technique.