Re: 3lb universe disc

The 3lb Universe album is definitely one of my all-time faves.  Wonderful
musicianship all around -- composition/arrangement, performance,
engineering.

After a colleague of my mine borrowed it then left the workplace 2 weeks
later, I re-ordered my copy through artist-shop.com.  The latest copy was
from late last year, so I'd guess it's still available.  The later copies
had sounded a tad different to my ears though, don't know why.

I would love to hear more from this lineup...  has Mr. Martin recorded any
works since?

-Yoshi

Doug Lawrence: