MUSIC ONLINE SUBJECT REPLY

In a message dated 3/10/2002 9:47:42 PM Central Standard Time, scott@dreamstate.to writes:

> I just pushed myself to try to get something posted online.
>
> http://www.baymoon.com/~mark_hamburg
>
> (If I'm going to keep this up, I've got to come up with an option for web
> space that isn't quite so constrained.)
>
> Mark

Upload them to mp3.com for free and you can use 128k.
Skip the 'premium artist' business though.

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to
ambientelectronicsoundscapes
http://www.THEAMBiENTPiNG.com

Yes, and if and when you do upload to mp3.com I am trying to construct a looping artists radio station ...

that for some reason no-one wants anything to do with ...

back when I wanted it to be bassists looping, I got two responses ... so although the name is looping bassists I want to open the invitation to anyone who loops and has an mp3.com page...

I will change the name of the station soon... (if there is enough participation)

Thanks,
Gregory Bruce Campbell
www.mp3.com/freakwincing
www.kickstartchubby.com