OT: Mackie 1604 VLZ for sale

Hi there, I recently bought a Mackie 1604 VLZ mixer but have decided to
sell it.

It's brand new, in box, with warranty card. Totally mint. I made a
mistake buying it - it turns out my old Mackie 1202 meets my needs just
fine and I'm better off keeping my rig simple.  So I'm selling the 1604
for $725 plus shipping from NYC.  Zzounds sells it for $999.

It has 16 channels and 4 subgroups. Up to 6 effects sends, great
preamps, great tone controls, and many fantastic features. It can be
rack mounted and the real input pod can be swiveled into different
positions to allow bottom or rear connections.  An inexpensive add on
bracket allows you to rotate it to put the connections on the front as
well.  http://www.mackie.com/Products/VLZ_PRO_Series/1604VLZPRO.asp

I can accept Paypal. Let me know if you're interested. I've bought &
sold things on ebay - you can look up my feedback by the username
wolfereeno.

Thanks

Bill Wolf
Ness Technologies