Fader pedal(reverso volume)

Greetings loopy ones,

I'm looking for a pedal I can use to smoothly fade out
my looper.  A regular volume pedal would work, except
that I want the action to be in reverse, ie. up should
be full volume, and down should be zero volume.  Pushing
down is much easier, which is why a volume pedal isn't
optimal.

Does anyone know of a pedal to do this?
-or-
Does anyone know of a volume pedal that can be modified
to work this way?  (and how to do it)

Thanks,
Steve