Re: solicitation for beat chopping ideas in EDP

Hey again Dylan,

Kim and Matthias deserve a lot of credit too... most of what I've posted
are basically the same tricks those two lads have posted to the list
over the years, with my own occasional personal variations here and there.

The list archives are a great resource for this, as are the tutorials
posted in the echoplex section of the LD web site.  Essential reading, I
say...

--A

PS - don't forget to try reversing a loop, replacing or inserting one or
two drum hits whilst in reverse mode, and then putting the overall loop
forwards again, so that you get one or two backwards bits in the middle
of it all...