SV: Repeater MIDI controller question

Jonathan,

The 1010 manual is indeed a bit cryptic. It took me a while to understand
that you can program one foot pad to send out any combination of the
available functions (5 PC, 2 CC, 1 note on). Besides defining new CCs for
the two pedals.

With the repeater, one application of "sending out multiple PC commands on
the same midi channel" could be to mute three tracks by pressing one pad,
kind of soloing a track. In this sense you can actually program "solo pads"
for each repeater track on the 1010.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se