Re: Vortex in Repeater's effects loop

I use my vortex successfully, but only because I have it before a Digitech
DSP128, that has the ability to change it's inputs and outputs to line or
instrument level.  So, I have it set to take in the instrument level of the
Vortex, and spit out a line level for the Repeater.  I've got to keep the
input volume on the Vortex WAY down, but it's working fine for me.  It's an
amazing little combo.

You can buy small devices that convert line to instrument level signals,
and
visa versa.  This may be the way to go.  I found that if I bought two of
those, it would be the equivalent of buying a used mutli-effects processor,
and since I already had the DSP128, it worked out fine.  Hope this helps.

Mark