Kim's taste in tea?

>I'll vouch for that.  Matthias and I and Steve Rice were drinking herbal
>tea
>the morning after Loopstock, and when I offered Kim a cup, he sternly
>refused.  "No thanks" is what I think he said.

you 'think' that's what he said???? this is going in the archives and you
dare to post such spurious unsubstantiated stuff about
he-who-must-be-obeyed???? If I was Kim I'd have my lawyers onto you by
now... and I thought the British tabloid press were bad for mis-quoting
people...

:o)

Steve
(who is rather partial to a fruit tea now and then)