From: Om_Audio
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 8:47 PM
Subject: RE: Whats up with my repeater...?

Try re-installing the OS.

-----Original Message-----
From: mark francombe [mailto:mark_francombe@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 4:28 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Whats up with my repeater...?

Just had a big prob wiv repeater...

Its suddenly got this distorted, slightly chrunchy sound, and is become all um(thinking of technical term) wobbley! The pitch warbles about, and isnt synching. Tryed all synch modes.. and most worryingly... It still does it if I only using internal memory and not the CFC!!!!!

Does it have a "hard reset" or something... I admit that it had been on for a while, maybe even a week, could it be hot???

Havent tried yet this morning. Really dont wanna send it away, cos i use it for work everyday, AND i live in Norway so its an expensive postage, not to mention the hassle we have to go thru with customs on return, can delay stuff a month!!!

HELP

MaRK RED