Mono to stereo effects processor in a stereo loop?

Hey,

So, recently I purchased an AdrenaLinn.  It's a sweet little box.
Received a replacement  chipset yesterday (after sending an email to
them on sunday!)  The midi noise is now gone.

Anyway,  It's got a single input, and stereo outs, as to many guitar
effects these days.  This box seems poised to sit in the effects loop of
my Repeater, but I'm not sure how to deal with the mono to stereo
issue.  Do I just feed one channel into it and say, whatever?  Get some
sort of mixer?  How have other's dealt with this?  I know I read a post
about someone putting a Space Station in the effects loop, I wonder how
they did it...

Mark Sottilaro