Re: Repeater as multitrack recorder

You can't have one track shorter than another, so this would probably
kill any idea of using the Repeater as a true multitrack recorder.  You
can do a loop multiply function, but you'd be stuck with the same x bars
looping under your other tracks.  If I were you, I'd look into some of
the new devices by Korg and  others like the PXR4

Mark Sottilaro