re: Cable my Ass

you guys are cracking me up.

the funniest ones are those who think they know what they are talking
about
and try to talk authoritatively about it. Such great imaginations! It is
always such fun to listen in on people discussing your field of expertise.

it happens the job i do in real life is called "signal integrity
engineering" where I actually get paid reasonably well to know things
about
how to get electrical signals from point A to point B. In my case the
frequencies are much higher than audio, but the laws of physics are the
same. So I actually do know if cables can have direction or not, and why.

But I'm not going to tell you. If I did I would miss out on some of these
really funny theories!

keep it coming,
kim