OT: Fantasy Patching Exercise #1

For those of you with the inclination, here's an interesting exercise:

Let's say you have, oh I don't know, the following equipment:

Electrix Repeater
Electrix Filter Factory
Line6 DL4 (2)
Line6 FM4
Line6 POD
SansAmp Bass D.I.
Korg AM8000R
Lexicon MPX100
t.c. electronic M-One
Behringer FCB1010
Mackie SR244 (6 Aux, 4 Bus)
Yamaha 01V (4 "Global Outs")
Neutrik 48-point patchbay
Korg Electribe ES-1 Sampler
Boss drum-machine (model unknown)
Dual PIII-800 PC, RME Hammerfall ADAT I/O (2), SPIDIF I/O
Propellerhead Reason
Propellerhead ReBirth
Cubase VST/32 5.0
Enough cables to do anything you might want to do.

Question: knowing that you want to loop guitar and bass and perhaps
utilize sequenced tracks from the drum machines or software, how would you
sequence the signal flow?

Just a question.  I'm personally curious in the many, many answers.

Lindsay
sonic detritus:
left of eliot
http://leftofeliot.iuma.com