Gig: Tim and Matthias in San Francisco

Thursday, April 4th, 7pm, Minna Gallery opens the exposition of
SURACER, 8 female artists works about multidimensional experiences.

At 7pm, I start to loop the background and maybe some spontaneous
interpretation of the art exposition. Alien Sugar (= Tim Crowe, also
on this list) will come in with light looped percussion and make it
grow until:
At 10pm - 2am it turns into a dancing party with Samira spinning
vinyl and Alien Sugar looping and filtering percussion.

Minna Gallery is between 2nd and new Montgomery
http://www.111minnagallery.com/

Is that all correct, Tim?

This may be the only time I play in San Francisco, and its a nice
space and Tim is a great friend, so dont miss it!
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org