Re: Subharmonic Synth (Virtualizer)

Andy!

I did not finish my idea here:
>  >  You say: "only works on the lowest notes."

I wanted to ask whether it can really find the one lowest note (as
Polysubbass) or just a low range (like dbx120 and such). In other
words, if you feed it with two low notes, does it put out the
woomering mix of the two or just the octave of the lower one?

>  >  I hardly ever switch my Polysubbass off. Does this unit allow to
>>   combine it with most other effects?
>
>It has a Low Pass Filter before the sub-oct generator.
>which just produces a synth tone,
>without even an envelope
>
>very effective, although you can't get just the sub-oct

This you may not have understood either: Its about the ability of the
unit to generate several effects at once. If it can only creat the
low bass with a special patch and no other effect simultaneously, its
not so interesting, because some one like me would have to carry the
thing arround just for the bass.
Ideally, it should be always on plus any other effect chosen ;-)
Or at least Bass and Reverb.

Thank you!
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org