Re: eletrix filter factory question

where can i find more information about the sherman?
i'm looking for an analog filter that i can use with
my bass.  i use a repeater, so i can probably hook
everything together, but ideally, i'd like something
that i can just plug my bass into and then send out to
a PA or an amplifier.

thanks for the help,
e va n|s sa b