really stupid repeater warranty question

i was told that there are no stupid questions, but
this one is kind of stupid...

i want to send in my warranty card for my repeater
that i purchased recently and i'm not exactly sure
which number on the back is my serial number.  there
are only 2 numbers that i see...

one is a number that is after the word repeater and
just before the date that the unit was made (mine is
from oct 01) and then there is another number that has
some letters intermingled with it.  which is the
serial #?

thanks!