Re: Repeater pedals?

Don't get me wrong - it's a great pedal and I totally recomend it. I don't
think the spongyness is coming from the pedal, in any case - it seems to
the
repeater response, or just my brain, having gone from button push to pedal
push.

A TRS pedal couldn't cost too much, wouldn't take up too much floor space,
and would give me a dedicated overdub button.

My main regret on the FCB is the lack of 'release' messages as well as
'press' messages. (Being able to program the CC pedals for multiple
channels
would be my second regret). This would allow it to double as a bass pedal,
have separate pedals for momentary and static EDP record pushes and
otherwise keep me programming instead of making music, which is what gear
is
all about :>

OAN, to my ears, the repeater playback is bit 'spongy'. I'll play something
right on when I record it, and have it feel a little 'off' when it loops.
Am
I the hearing things? I'm thinking of rewiring my midi cables, to see if
the
making the unit closer to the master clock would improve things.

bIz