Re: Music At Noon, Wed., April 10

New!  "World Class Guitar Music"... CD release Coming Soon from Wannadu!
Stay tuned for details...and visit our website:
http://www.wannadu.com

"Canciones del alma"
(Songs from the Soul)
featuring Jazzamenco guitarist/songwriter,  Wayne Wesley Johnson

Nylon & Steel String Acoustic & Electric Guitars, Requinto, & Glissentar...
by Wayne Wesley Johnson

with special guest virtuoso artist appearances...
in alphabetical order
T.W."Tom" Doyle (guitar) & Nokie Edwards of "The Ventures" (guitar),
Gao Hong (pipa), Consuelo Luz (ethereal voices),
Mario Reynolds (pan flute / charango),  Matt Vaughn (violin)

with accompaniment by

Ben Lucero / Tim Stroh (bass) , Josef Martinez (latin percussion) & K.C. Morris (drums & l.p.)

Executive Producer
Wannadu, LLC

Produced & Arranged by

Wayne Wesley Johnson

Associate Arranger
Fire of the Gypsy, Sambaleo, Camina no corras, Venus & The River Suite
T.W. "Tom" Doyle

WWJ's Original Music Publishing
Wannadu Music
a division of Wannadu, LLC

Song Sequence

Rumba Azul aka Blue Rumba currently aired on WBTV's "Roswell"
Baile de la paloma aka Dance of the Dove John Lennon Songwriter's Contest Winner
Cancion del alma aka Song from the Soul
Segovia's Dream
Fire of the Gypsy heard on Discovery Channel's "Outward Bound"
Chi di di cha cha
Camina no corras aka Walk Don't Run
Venus
Rumba Oriental
Sambaleo
The River Suite
Pharoah's Journey
Pipeline
Melancolia

Recorded Analog a
Stepbridge Studios, Santa Fe, N.M.

"Stepbridge Studios/Santa Fe, NM - New Mexico's Premiere Recording Studio Featuring SSL & Neve"
and
Sound Control Studios, Nashville, Tn.

Engineering
Tim Stroh
Mark Mosley

Mixing
T.W. "Tom" Doyle
Tim Stroh

24 bit HD-CD digital mastering
Terra Nova Digital, Austin, Texas

Pressing & Packaging

Sound Recorders, Austin, Texas

Wannadu, LLC
P.O. Box 212
Oldwick, New Jersey USA
08858-0212
phone: 001.908.236.2900
fax: 001.908.236.2985
email. Wjguitar@aol.com

http://www.wannadu.com

"Wayne Wesley Johnson is a fine guitarist & fine drummer, too!"
Living Guitar Legend,  Les Paul at the Iridium, NYC

A message from Dr. Mark Pritcher, CAAS President

As President of the Chet Atkins Appreciation Society it is my pleasure to recommend Wayne Wesley Johnson as a fine guitarist and a fine entertainer. He has performed at our annual convention for over five years in Nashville, Tennessee. He is accomplished in several styles of music, including jazz, flamenco, and thumbstyle playing in the Atkins/Travis style. His unique compositions combine the worlds of jazz and flamenco. I hope you have an opportunity soon to invite Wayne Wesley Johnson to perform his music for you.   Mark Pritcher

---------

Learn more about what WWJ's been up to...

Sites to visit:

http://wannadu.com
http://guitarsforlife.com
http://bresh.com