Re: EXTENDING PDS 1002 TIME.......DO YOU SEE THIS?

John,

When speaking to upper classmen, newbies are required
to render honors thusly......

1) Stand at attention

2) Form circle with finger & thumb of right hand.
   Remaining 3 fingers should be extended.

3) Slowly raise right arm in salute. The circle
   should come to rest in the middle of your forehead.

4) Recite the following:

   Kim is phat
   Kim is dope
   Let us thank him
   for our loop
   amen

Or..you can always call us a bunch of useless
puddknockers & shame us into submission.

Here's some info on extending the delay time on the
Digitech RDS delays. I don't know if the same applies
to the pedals.

http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/timemachine/timemachine_mod.html

Good luck!

John

--- Banjology <banjology@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yeah i was wondering about extending the delay time
> on
> my pds 1002......how do i do this? And do you people
> see this?....because i never get any replys!
>
> John

=====
John Tidwell