Mailing list recommendations

Hey all,

Can anyone recommend some good mailing lists for music composition or music
making, that is pretty instrument agnostic (Doesn't have to be, but using
an
unconventional instrument, I'd prefer it).  What I am looking for is
discussions on song structure, song crafting, styling, etc.

My interest is to start composing pieces for my turntables (scratching and
looping), but I lack the empirical knowledge of song composition.

Thanks for your time,

Dylan