From: Jimmy Fowler
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 12:33 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Re: Gibson Digital Echoplex Pro discontinued?

i may be stepping on toes with this and i apologize, but i don't think
comments like this:

"...boneheads like JH.KNICKS..."

are necessary.  if nothing else, they don't foster a welcoming environment.
lets be nice and give mr. knicks the benefit of the doubt, politely correct
the mistake, and carry on as if nothing really serious has
occurred...because it hasn't.

alto music comes across as a reputable and upstanding dealer, but it's safe
to say that one generally shouldn't take a music store's word for much of
anything.  if alto music is misleading their customers, it may be that they
bought a whole bunch of edp's and are now attempting to get rid of them.
perhaps they too are mistaken.  i'm not saying it's o.k., but it surely
isn't mr. knicks fault.

respect,

-jim