Re: Multiple, sequenced delay lines...can it be done?

yes, its how the legendary PCM 42 and other digital delay lines of
that time work: The memory is digital but the control of it rather
analog. You dont have the option to jump arround the memory and treat
loops like samples, and FB does not go straight up to 1, so the loop
fades sooner or later, but you gain a more natural way to change loop
time without glitches and a quality of chorus which is hard to
achieve digitally.

(I love to say that while sitting in PCM 24 creator Gary Hall's nice
little wooden house in Alameda!)
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org