Re: magazines - non-loop

My personal magazine recommendation is Musicworks
<http://www.musicworks.ca/>, a Canadian new music tri-annual
publication in a magazine-and-CD format.

Musicworks began publication in 1978, soon after EAR Magazine started
in New York. They began to produce cassettes in 1983 and began
producing CDs in 1992. The magazine has outlasted EAR and several
other new music publications, and is still going strong. There is a
strong emphasis on Canadian new music, but certainly not to the
exclusion of the rest of the world. In fact, I've found that in many
ways the Canadian music scene is more strongly connected to other
music cultures than is much of the U.S. scene.

Subscriptions are available either with or without the CD, and back
issues are available - all the way back to 1978!
Richard Zvonar                                  (818) 788-2202 voice
zvonar@zvonar.com                               (818) 788-2203 fax
http://www.zvonar.com