Re: what do loopers do when they're not looping?

When I'm not looking for work (firing CVs off to the UK and the US, hawking
my artistic, musical, computing and business experience!); do a monthly
cartoon for Medialine (http://www.medialinenews.com, archives at
http://www.earthlight.net/HiddenTrack.html); and playing Quake III Arena as
"Spud Patrol!".  Oh, and filling in the time until recently as the
secretary
for our block's committee (tons of letters to everyone including the
managing agents who "run" the block - though "ruin" might be more accurate,
as this is after all the UK, where one doesn't ever own the land
completely!

Stephen P. Goodman
EarthLight Productions
*