loopy gig in NYC

I will be wrangling loops this Thursday, April 18,
2002 at 9:30 p.m. @
Chama
332 East 4th Street
btw C/D
nyc, ny
$2
646-654-6472

employing two Digitech delays and an EDP I loop,
layer, alter, et cetera in real time, sans midi,
synths, samples or even (gasp!) reverb.
If any of ya'll can make it out, please be sure to say
hello. i'll have some discs which I (usually) give
away at gigs and if anyone has something (of their own
art/music) they'd like to trade, i'd be very
interested in same.

best regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002