Re: EDP wiring - please help

Thanks for the advice. I did figure out a way last night to get both
signals
running- but it is uneven and I don't think it will work as a final
solution.

I looked at mini mixer reviews today and I think I'm going to get a
Soundcraft Spirit Note Pad. It got highest reviews from a few places and
is
small, inexpensive etc. If anyone has any other advice- I would be glad to
hear it.

Again, thanks for the help

Kevin