Time Lag Accumulator, Frippertronics, Eno

Hello,

I am a newbie on this site, so excuse me if I am covering well-travelled
territory.

I am trying to put together my own Time Lag Accumulator, used by Riley,
Eno, Fripp etc. I have done quite a bit of research and have been unable
to find a really detailed description/diagram of the proper ways to make
this work.

So that brings me to my questions:

1. Is there a diagram (besides Eno's Discreet Music jacket) that outlines
in detail how to to put one of these together?

2. Is there something specific to Revoxes that make them ideal for this
process? Is it necessary to use Revoxes or will Teacs work as well?

Thanks,

Marcus

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup