RE: Time Lag Accumulator, Frippertronics, Eno

> Quoting KEVIN SIMONSON <RITX075@revenue.state.il.us>:
> > If memory serves, there was a third component to the revoxes to make
> > sure they were both operating at exactly the same speed, yes?
>
> yes. a varispeed control. "bob" referred to it as a VSO.

I remember that if you have two tape machines of the same type, they will
usually run more or less in sync. The difference is only very slight, and
it
is sufficient to put the machine that turns out to run a tiny bit faster on
the right side, 'pulling' the other machine, so to speak.

= michael peters
= computer graphics + electronic music
= www.mpeters.de/mpeweb
= mp3.com/veloopity