Re: live laptop looping. la la la...

it should be fairly simple - you should try setting one laptop running
Live
to slave to external sync by configuring the correct MIDI port in the
prefs,
and making sure the EXT button is selected. then run the other laptop
normally
and see how well it works - haven't tried it myself but it's worth a test.

Bobdog(bobdog@pseudobuddha.com)@Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 08:05:56PM -0500: