Re: Can you keep private emails off the list? (was Re: video received)

In a message dated 4/19/02 11:34:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ArsOcarina@aol.com writes:

Sorry! My mistake.

no need for the mae culpa ted.....i thought what you wrote to hans was a neat little "self" review of a show that members of our community came together for.....i'm as guilty as the next guy, i dont save everyone's e-mail address and will often use the list to mail someone (an individual) with some loop (music) related issue, i do try to be careful of my subject line.....

mark wrote:

<<Just trying to help make the list
streamlined and fun>>

mark.....my question to you would be: why reprint all of teds e-mail, couldnt you gleen a few choice words of his apology.....wouldnt this save "bandwidth"?.....this happens all of the time and ive always wondered why.....sorry i had to butt in.....michael