Multiple instruments

Hello,

I am new to this board.

My question:

I am looking into playing live via a loop effect using a 4 track mixer
running guitar, bass, electronic drums, and vocals, all running through
the
loop effect.

I am researching which loop effect would be best for this. So far I have
run
into the Boss R-C loop station, and the boomerang. Which is better for
this
application?

Also, do I need stereo? I understand that another problem will arise
concerning speakers and PA.

This is all new to me, so I would appreciate any and all advice.

Thanks a lot,

Jon