Re: musicality vs. gear quality (was Re: loop mud)

snips~

Evan -

yep. thing is some people get off on some things more
than others, so they make different sounds that
sometimes are not all that different. I'dunno, i'm
having a great time with a simplified rig now, no
midi, samples. I like playing guitar so that's what I
use, but I know that my Selina likes to go some other
places and I accompany her.
actually I think we met, you were alright, I liked
speaking with you.
i'm not sure if I gave you any music, but would love
to swap tunes if you'd like.
just use the gear, Luke. if it sucks and doesn't
extend your over-all abilities, then question it's
use.
btw, i'll be doing some type of "entertainment music"
(some type of party) at Chama on Friday if anyone is
interested in hearing some sounds.

best regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002

--- Evan Meyers <evanmeyers@yahoo.com> wrote:
> i know exactly what you mean.  i'm still fairly new
> to> this kind of equipment as well and love hearing
the> input that this list has to offer.