RE: musicality vs. gear quality (was Re: loop mud)

Title: RE: musicality vs. gear quality (was Re: loop mud)

 but I did have a complaint that it seemed to
me that most of what I've seen is musicians (and I use
that term even looser) who seem far more concerned
with their rigs and buttons

** again, this is your perception. i'm in l.a. and don't really know what things sounded like there. but really, it comes down to *your* perception of what music is, etc. i personally would give that part of it a rest.

I was questioning/bashing the intentions of the
open jam (to an extent).

** which is *better*?

I'm sorry that folks got offended, but an important
part of being an artist is being able to hear
constructive criticism and accept those comments that
you feel are valid while ignoring those comments that
you feel are missing the point you are trying to get
across.

** well . . . are you hearing the idea that maybe your paradigm isn't necessarily right for this circustance????

stig

Confidentiality Warning: This e-mail contains information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail. Thank you.