Re: delay question / Vortex?

Alli, I just finished my first looping music cd using an e-bow and a
Line6DL4. I'm into the drone zone, too. I encountered the odd "bump" but
that may have had more to do with me not working within the limitations of
the box's loop boundry. I have it sussed now. It's great, though and
inexpensive.

I've just purchased a Boomerang but will eventually get an EDP.  Anyway,
the
DL4 is an OK piece of gear to start with. For reference, you can hear some
tracks at my website (bumps and all!).

Terry
anomalousdisturbances.com