Re: delay question / Vortex?

Yeah, I feel your pain.  You get ideas, then you find out the gear you
need to implement them costs more money than you have.  Been there.
Went for years playing cat and mouse with the Echoplex.  I'd be broke,
it would be in production.  I'd have money, it would be out of
production.  Over and over.  Finally, when I had money and it was back
in production, the Repeater came out, and I went with it because I was
interested in it's stereo looping and it's effects loop.  How I'm using
the echoplex now is in the Repeater's effects loop which is very
powerful.  It can be set to be before or on the loop.  Before means
everything going into the loop gets the effect.  On the loop means your
signal goes in dry, but the first time it comes around in the loop, it
gets the effect.  Because all the effects in the Vortex are synchable
via tap tempo, you can get some really cool stuff by morphing one patch
to another, totally mangling your loop!

the person who said money doesn't buy happiness doesn't know where to
shop, in my opinion!  ;^)

Good luck,

Mark Sottilaro