Re: delay question / Vortex?

Again thanks- I'm pretty sure I will get the Vortex and then later
add a more substantial looper- probably the Repeater.

Part of the problem right now for me is also the issue of the
Repeater/Echoplex learning curve. This all takes time to get into
and master I don't have any right now! I'm unfamiliar with MIDI and just
recently went electronic after many years of acoustic instruments only.

I am so impressed with what people are doing with these machines! It
is truly a new kind of music making and I believe in many ways
Historical - very representative of our modern society as the piano was to
Beethoven.

You are all very kind to help such a novice.

Thank you again

Alli