From:   Lindsay Caron [mailto:lindsay@redrockradio.com]
Sent:   Friday, April 26, 2002 5:15 AM
To:     'loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com'
Subject:        newbie needing advice

Hi!  So...I've had dreams of looping in a live performance.  Only I ddin't
know what it was called or where I could find the technology (though I
assumed it existed somewhere.)  Then I saw Keller Williams and realized my
dreams could easily become reality, found this website, etc.
My point...how do I start?
I'm broke and need to know which piece of equipment will most benefit me
for my buck.  I need at least three different inputs, one for a
microphone,
one for keys and guitar.  I need to beable to have atleast 6 different
tracks playing at a time, and need optional decay.  Sorry if I am using
innappropriate terms; I'm just discovering the world of looping.
Thank you sooo much for any input!  I'm psyched to dive in and get started!
Thanks!
Lindsay  : )