O/T - Re: this nagging virus problem

I haven't noticed any virus/worm problems this week - but my AntiVirus
is up to date. I've also been seriously thinking of switching from
Outlook Express to Eudora as another means of protection.
Is Eudora actually immune to this sort of thing?

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to
ambientelectronicsoundscapes