Re: Loop IV

>Neil
>to wet your apetite the manual is 47 pages long (pdf)
>Kim is finishing it (burn burn burn .....)
>Matthias went back to Brasil? moving in his new house

well right now with Claudio Nucci in Maua, 1200m high, taking
waterfall shower and listening to his and Kal's marvelous curing
music.

>André is glitching
>Andy freaks out in Flip mode
>Bret is brother syncing
>Mark resetted threshold in sync:in
>And I am just happy its over (+800 mails with Matthias since december
>99)

So am I. But I love this revew. Lets add that I spent twice a week or
more with you working full time on it. The mails with Andy probably
also added to hundreds.
We really did something new. Its not like programming a chorus
effect, when everybody knows what it sounds like and how its done,
its figuring out new functions, capture the weird musicians fantasies
and make them operatable and programmable.
Fascinating work, but we overdid it somehow. It took too long all
together and the poor old processor in the EDP made us too much work
to still make it work...
But we made it, and so far there is no real bug known, just 2-3 spots
where it may not exactly do what you expect... but you will have to
dig into the unit for a half year before you get there ;-) !

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org